· dilemma just happens everywhere for anything, but the goods news is there is a will there is a way.
There is a reason for the hot of plug-in octopus style grow light: it's importer or distributor freindly friendly to save transportation fees due to the availability of compact packing.
But the headache leaves to the grower, who is the final user--complicated to install the bars to the beam one by one, and what's worse, the driver installation is always a challenge (which is vital as related to safety). It's the reason why Foldable Grow Light became another mainstream since 2019. It's grower friendly for convenient installation, but loading less than plug-in ones, which is not so friendly to the importers.
The key point is not "foldable" or "plug-in" to the real master grade cannabis growers, but--easy to use (inlcuding installation, transportation and the like), high yield by approved spectrum and convenient maintenance.
Upon this idea, Master Series grow light, which is non-foldable and non plug-in, worked out by Baylabs R&D team, target for the professional growers for large scale commercial cannabis plant.
· strcture design concerns: strong mechnical structure and easy installation, smart driver solution and flexible electrical wiring display
· professionals always know the important of easy and reliable daily chain for a grow light to achieve better control for high yield
· possibility still keeps for the professional hobby home growers
· custom color selections make a master grower also a unique one
· it's principle that only on field approved spectrum adopted for Baylabs lights, custom one(s) acceptable on condition that the customer does know and understand what he/she is asking for.
Baylabs--illuminate a brighter growth.